Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Man given felony charge for spanking son

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Man given felony charge for spanking son

    im with u guys on this one. that is bull. i have been spanked with just about everything. i used to have to go and cut my own switch sp. if i did not cut a nice one i got it worse when i got the right one. Im a firm believer in what the bible says spare the rod spoil the child. if it was good enough to be in the bible it is good enough to be used. dont u think.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Man given felony charge for spanking son

    We had several different levels of spanking, depending on the severity of our 'crime.' [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    <ul type="square">[*]Bare Hand [*]Bare hand on bare bottom [*]Fly Swatter [*]Fly swatter on bare bottom [*]Willow Switch [*]Willow switch on bare bottom [*]Belt [*]Belt on bare bottom[/list]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Man given felony charge for spanking son

    I heard the worst to be whipped with was a mining belt. But you notice all this decline in our schools and stuff happened when paddling was outlawed? Total lack of respect for teachers now. All due now to this whiny, politically correct society we live in now.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Man given felony charge for spanking son

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Like I said watch them arrest parents for grounding their kids.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I hear ya there. I guess if you ground you kid that be would wrongfully imprisionment (sp) or am I thinking of something else?

    But like the rest of you on here, I too I have had my fair share of spankings. It is no wonder this world is on a moral decline.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_hhstigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Man given felony charge for spanking son

    I miss my days of getting spanked. Now if I get in trouble I can't drive my car, get on the computer, watch TV, or I can't go see my girlfriend, etc. Every time I get grounded, I always ask if they just can't give me a good whoppin' like they used to! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member littlecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Man given felony charge for spanking son

    Parents should be allowed to disicipline their children how ever they see fit that's why they are called parents. Sometimes a child needs a spanking. I had spankings and I turned out just fine. So what happened to this man is crazy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •